butter blueberries

butter blueberries

Friday, February 07, 2014

In good company

Hello there!

I have some images to share with you today!





My Antique Pine Washstand!  
Is now complete...




Finally...
A blue & white water pitcher & bowl.

I have been searching everywhere for one for many years!!
Good things do happen to those who wait ;0) (25yrs+)





My Daughters egg S&P's...






I found the white ironstone pedestal bowl on a drive through a small town on route to pick up the girls one weekend, it has some seen some better days...but that is okay ;0)

Add a brass lamp from my favourite thrift store!


This pair Rooster & Hen is from my Grandmothers Kitchen on Prince Edward Island...I have seen these two on our yearly summer vacations as a child.  Last fall, they had to come them home with me.

Collecting runs in the family ;0)

Grandmother + Granddaughter + Great Granddaughter
All together = In good company!

Thanks for listening...
Talk with you soon,
Christine



8 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic, made more so by the collected memories

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pine wash stand is beautiful and I like the tile work, which is quite unusual. I like your vintage treasures too, especially the wash basin and pitcher. It's nice that you have the rooster and hen to remind you of PEI summers. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wash stand is lovely and I want that bowl and pitcher. :) You have the whole setting set up perfectly.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, collecting is in the blood! Love the beautiful pitcher and bowl Christine. Glad you finally found one. Looks right at home on your washstand. The rooster and hen are sweet remembrances!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all so pretty. It was worth waiting for just the right peices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A truly beautiful collection. Greetings from Montreal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christine, I am so happy to have found your lovely blog, but disappointed that you have stopped blogging. I do hope that this is not a permanent thing, because I am your newest follower and I would love to be mutual followers and share ideas. Your blog is gorgeous, I love your touches of yellow and blue, they are so cheerful and bright. I have been going through your posts and when I came across your Irish Stew . . . well, it sounded amazing. I have never thought of putting parsnips or Brussels sprouts in a stew, but I am going to turn it, now:) Thank you for the idea and for the recipe.
    If you read this, please come visit I love making new blogging friends.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

Please, drop me a line...I would love to hear from you. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them for you. Thanks for the visit! Enjoy the rest of your day...