butter blueberries

butter blueberries

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Cinnamon Hearts...

Hello there!

Happy February...

One of my favourite little treats are available in stores this month.
"Cinnamon Hearts"

Let me begin by saying how much I LOVE cinnamon!

 Like everyday on my morning oatmeal that is how much.  

I add cinnamon to my baking every chance I can get ;0)

Naturally, that is why I love to make "Snickerdoodle Cookies"

Rolling the balls of dough in the cinnamon sugar mixture is PERFECT!


See here:  This is what I am talking about...delicious!
(Do you sample your cookie dough before you bake?)
Twice as nice ;0)



Now, I thought about adding the cinnamon hearts to the cookies but decided against it today.
Playing it safe no experimenting!




But I have been experimenting with "Waterlogue"

 Photography Distilled (App for IPhone and IPad)
Warning: can be very addicting ;0)





And this one...





And this one...




And this one...



"Riley"

Our
Airedale Terrier!

Talk with you soon,
Christine

5 comments:

  1. I love snickerdoodles and it is one of my favourite recipes to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinnamon smells like home; I like a little pinch in a cup of coffee. As for the "Waterlogue" effect, the photos do look like watercolour painting; the jug of flowers and Riley are my favourites.

    Enjoy your day, Christine.

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snicker doodle cookies too. And, you're the second blogger who has shared the 'waterlogue' app. I love the photos you painted. It looks like a fun app. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cinnamon too! Cinnamon bears are one of my favs. And I love snickerdoodles also. YUM, wish I had one right now. lol! The 'waterlogue' is so fun!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cookies look wonderful. The red hots would make them look pretty but I think I would prefer them without them in it personally like you made.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete

Please, drop me a line...I would love to hear from you. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them for you. Thanks for the visit! Enjoy the rest of your day...