butter blueberries

butter blueberries

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sit with me by the fire...

Hello there!


We are experiencing another deep freeze here 
in our neck of the woods!


A beautiful sunny day, but don't be fooled it is -34 out YIKES...


A very quick outing this morning for my furry little friend.



"Riley"


We are enjoying another cup of coffee sitting by the fire with the sun shining in...


Bundle up, stay warm, & don't forget your long johns if you venture out today!


Talk with you soon,
Christine





5 comments:

  1. bitterly cold here too ... been checking out some new crochet patterns to work on ... enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Evening Christine, It sounds like you are having some very cold weather in your part of the world. Riley looks very happy lying near the fire, but I bet, when he heard his leash rattle, he was up like a shot to go out for his walk.
    I was going to say, stay warm and cosy, but I think you already are.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came home from the grocery store Christine and the temp in my car never went up past 2 degrees!! Stay warm...love that shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Christine. It looks nice and cozy by your fireplace with the sun streaming in the windows. Riley has a good spot there. It's so raw and damp and cold here and the snow decided to come but ever so lightly so far. No blizzard for us thankfully. Wish I had a fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freezing cold here also and the snow seems to continue no matter what. We haven't had a melt in sometime yet, it just keeps adding to what is on the ground.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete

Please, drop me a line...I would love to hear from you. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them for you. Thanks for the visit! Enjoy the rest of your day...