butter blueberries

butter blueberries

Friday, January 24, 2014

Interior Design Show

Hello there!


Happy Friday! 


It is the end of another workweek! 


We are getting off early this week ;0)

 Making it a long weekend for us.


 I have been patiently waiting for this weekend to arrive.


It's IDS 2014..."Interior Design Show" in Toronto 


We have been looking forward to this show. 
 It makes our Canadian January somewhat bearable ;0) every year.




We are hoping to shed some light on decor & design decisions for the Main Bathroom in our home...a.k.a. "Girls Bathroom"
Which we currently have under renovations!


Of course, we are also going to be on the lookout for 
our favourite designers ;0)


Talk with you soon,
Christine

7 comments:

  1. That's one of the many great things about living within striking distance of Toronto! I look at the 'events' page in all the magazines, and there is precious little out here but often some wonderful show in Toronto. Someday I'm going to have to think ahead and book myself into my sister's guestroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something nice to look forward to in this awful Winter we are having, although your Winter's are more awful than mine every year. Hope you find some great ideas.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun, Christine. Don't get blown away on this windy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! Enjoy and hopefully the snow won't be trouble for your drive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fun Christine. I love the colorful plates on the wall and the mustard cabinets! Come home with lots of fun ideas.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun, Christine. Love the wall of plates, so striking,

    ReplyDelete

Please, drop me a line...I would love to hear from you. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them for you. Thanks for the visit! Enjoy the rest of your day...