butter blueberries

butter blueberries

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Happy 2014!








Hello there!


I want to wish everyone a fantastic & Happy New Year!

It is so nice to have 12 new months to plan & dream for.
Would you agree?


The incentive and inspiration to try new things and welcome in and embrace new changes!
Awesome thoughts...


I hope you have enjoyed a great start to your New Year?
I look forward to sharing it with you.


We have all been well and have been very busy with life in general...

Looking to spice things up a little this year!! ;0)

Talk with you soon!


Christine 


11 comments:

  1. Hi Christine! So glad to see you back and hear that all is well. Happy New Year!
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will you do with that butter and the blueberries?
    Great header!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made blueberry scones and they were so good...

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year Christine...wishing you all the best in 2014!!
    LOVE your header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to see you back Christine!! Love the new header photo and I'm looking forward to seeing more wonderful posts from you this year. Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New year Christine. So glad to hear from you! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Christine! Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you! Hope your year brings you lots of good things.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Christine, that topper had me drooling. I love butter! Guess I got it from my mom. We use to tease her and ask her if she'd like a little toast with that butter? lol! So happy to hear from you! Wishing you a wonderful New Year also!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see you back posting Christine. Hope all is well with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year to you; I hope the 18th isn't considered too late to wish you well. (Mouthwatering header, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete

Please, drop me a line...I would love to hear from you. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them for you. Thanks for the visit! Enjoy the rest of your day...