butter blueberries

butter blueberries

Sunday, February 03, 2013

A Wintery Sunday afternoon...

Hello, How are you today?


We're not big football fans....



Just the three of us sitting around and knitting...





Taking breaks from studying to indulge in a little knitting....





Watching the sun shadows drift across the hardwood floor & Riley sleeping in the afternoon sun...





My ruffle scarf is coming along nicely...







Have a great Sunday today, however you choose to spend it.


All the Best,

Christine, Allison & Jessica

7 comments:

  1. I've just made a fire and look forward to an afternoon of stitching and dreaming - perfect February activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch football at all. More painting here. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can't imagine more wonderful days. A lovely peaceful day with those you love around you. Your scarf is coming along well.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had several inches of snow this morning, and now have moved on to freezing rain. So it's a "nap by the wood stove" type of afternoon! Your yarn is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds relaxing. Your creations are beautiful! Enjoy your evening.
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful knitting girls! I'm just learning how to knit myself so it's inspiring to see your great work. Something I can aspire to. J

    ReplyDelete
  7. No football here....
    Love that wool!! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Please, drop me a line...I would love to hear from you. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them for you. Thanks for the visit! Enjoy the rest of your day...