butter blueberries

butter blueberries

Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Word(s) of the Year 2013!

I know it is almost the middle of January but I have been thinking about what I want to do this year...

Could I define it all that I want with one word?

Well it turns out I have multiple words...ambitious?  Always!
Surprising, not really...
A bit of a dreamer, well yes to that too!

Christine & Scot's 25th. Anniversary Tour of Atlantic Canada  
October 17th, 2012
The Cabot Trail Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Atlantic Ocean



Well here it goes...

First:  Health & Fitness

I have been in a regular fitness routine for the last 6 months.
Everyday I wake @ 5:00 am Mon, Wed & Friday and hit the gym for a 6:00 am class for an hour.
  
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday it is a 6:00 am walk around the bay. 
I walk and go to gym with two girlfriends.
 We support each other and it has made a world of difference.
Thank-you! 
C & L
xo 

It only takes one step to get started...
Love your life!

The Cabot Trail Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Atlantic Ocean 


Starting Monday January 14, Wednesday & Sunday's nights.
 I have signed up for a 1/2 Marathon/Walking.
We will train for 21 k...

Race Day May 6, 2013
I can't wait for my first official race time!!

I have wanted to do this since I started the 10 k walking last year...

I am so excited ;0) 

This will take me straight through the winter months right into spring. 

The Cabot Trail Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Atlantic Ocean


This winter is going to fly by!!

More to come...

All the Best,
Christine




3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I really like your mantle. The pots all look lovely there.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is super Christine! I know I could never do a marathon or even a half one. I love your photos of the Cape Breton shoreline. It is beautiful there. We haven't been there in 28 years. Keep up the good work with the walking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, your plans for fitness sound very impressive!

    I love your east coast shots. My mom was from northern Cape Breton and there is so much beauty there.

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete

Please, drop me a line...I would love to hear from you. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them for you. Thanks for the visit! Enjoy the rest of your day...