butter blueberries

butter blueberries

Monday, December 31, 2012

Stonehouse Living- My Top 12 of 2012!

I would like to take one moment in time to pause to review  where I have been.  

This last year I have shared the comfort and warmth of our home with all of my friends, family & neighbours.  
Near and far, close and dear to my heart... 

I am very grateful for your visits and sweet comments that you taken the time to leave when you have popped in for a moment out of your own life.  

Thank you!

I will start with... 

Twelve





Ten


 

Nine



Eight



Seven



Six




Five



Four




Three

Three Woolly Geese-Daughters and I 


Two


The Sewing Studio/Office Reveal- My Happy Place


One




I would like to end this year by saying it has been an awesome year!!  

For myself personally, I have achieved one of my biggest goals ever this past year...

A tremendous lifestyle change that has empowered me to do things that I would never have done before.

And if I may be ever so humble as to say 
"I am quite proud of myself"!

I can't wait to get started with 2013!!!

I personally invite you to come along with me, it is going to be a vintage year! 

My door is always open, drop in when you have a moment...

I will make you a cafe americano, it has become my favourite coffee...


Happy New Year

All the Best,
Christine

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy reading your blog. Looking forward to seeing it in 2013 too! Happy New Year Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great year indeed. Happy New Year to you and yours, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, great posts... and such inspiration. I am adding you to my blogroll. I don't want to miss another post!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always get a warm cozy feeling when I drop by, Christine. Wishing you all the best in 2013. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you a wonderful new year too. Sounds like you've already got great plans for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you're a very talented lady Christine. Love the quilt. I have a thing for the patchwork ones. They can come up with all these designs but the patchwork is still my favorite. Love the light makeover.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your top twelve for 2012 Christine. I think it's great that your lifestyle makover has worked for you. I really need to do something to get more motivated and live healthy this year. Guess I'd better start today! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to see that you are back and blogging..
    All the best in 2013. I have just been catching up on your posts since you went back to working with the family business.
    Great to see that you and your daughters have a lot in common.
    Thanks for sharing your top 12.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christine. I so enjoyed the look back over last years wonderful posts and events. Can't believe that there were two I had somehow missed. Thought I had never missed one. Love the vintage photos under glass. The beauty of your sewing room reveal is still embedded in my brain. I always know that there will be a lovely post when I visit here! So happy to have you as a friend!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Please, drop me a line...I would love to hear from you. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them for you. Thanks for the visit! Enjoy the rest of your day...