butter blueberries

butter blueberries

Monday, December 17, 2012

match, wax and a wick...

Light a candle in remembrance of loved ones passed. 

Pause to reflect in the candles glow all of your love and memories of them.


 Feel the immense joy in them for they are yours to keep forever...let those loving memories nurture your pain and sorrow.

Nobody can take them away from you!




Shall we look to the past for experience, wisdom and guidance. Is that not what it is there for? 

 Bring forth those past reflections and let us strive daily so we can change all of our children's future.



To: you
  
Children, children big and small how fondly we will remember you all, when this wick and candles wax is done, 
I will light another one...

From: me



This post is dedicated to all of the loving families of the 
Sandy Hook Elementary School
Newtown
CT

Today my Husband and I are on the road, travelling to pick up our daughters from University & take them
 "home for the holidays"...
I am so very grateful to have this on my agenda for today, and I can't wait to get my arms around them and give their sweet little cheeks a big kiss...again & again etc.


Peace be with you,
Christine 
& Family

5 comments:

  1. Very nice tribute Christine. I'm watching the view right now and it's an interesting episode today.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful post Christine. Safe travels as you collect your girls. Blessings to you and your family. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Christine. How exciting for you and your family. Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Christine. Have a safe trip and enjoy your time with your daughters!
    Wishing you a peaceful holiday.
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine, this is precious. I love your beautiful candles. I can't seem to get this tragedy out of my mind. I have a 1st grade grandie. Every time I look at her my heart aches. Prayers indeed for all of them! Enjoy your sweet girls. And yes, hug them tight!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Please, drop me a line...I would love to hear from you. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them for you. Thanks for the visit! Enjoy the rest of your day...