butter blueberries

butter blueberries

Friday, November 16, 2012

Three Woolly Geese

My last post was a teaser about me becoming a model 
"at my age"

Well today I'm so excited to share with you (why?)

My two daughter's Allison and Jessica and I have joined our creative forces to the power of three.


a mother and her two daughters.


We have opened our own business and an Etsy Shop...




You know that old saying "the apple does not fall far from the tree" well it is certainly true in our family both my daughters love to sew, knit, embroider, rug hook, paint, collect, garden, bake and so on...


The best part is that we want to share all of our combined interests with you!

Allison & Jessica, two young twenty somethings, and their own individual  perspective and myself, I have a passion for making a house a home and have been feathering our little nest for over 25 years...

Our Etsy shop Three Woolly Geese will offer handmade items that we have made. 

 Because if you don't sew or knit or collect we are happy to do it for you!




If you are a sewer or a knitter or have a passion for making  your own crafts, then we hope to inspire you with some of the items we are working on and we will offer supplies to make your own.

We are constantly creating our own ideas!
 We are currently working on some patterns that will be available for purchase.  
We will also have kits available to try and make your own.




We love to shop away an afternoon in our favorite thrift shops, antique stores, salvage haunts and outdoor markets.  
We will offer up the best of our finds and treasures "for sale" so you may purchase them for your own home or as a gift for someone special.

Botanical Christmas Stockings


I have a very creative mind and well to be honest when we all get together,
 we have a natural creativity times three. 

One generation passing on & inspiring the next generation...


So, if I may officially extend to you a very warm & cozy Welcome to 

A Canadian momma goose and her two goslings... 
creating a "rhythm of the needles"  

Drop by at 


Have any creative thoughts you would like to share? 
threewoollygeese@gmail.com

Thank you,
Christine
Allison & Jessica

















7 comments:

  1. Christine,

    Congratulations to the three of you. Will have to visit the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girls! Nice job. Hope this goes well for all of you.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Now I'm going to join you on Facebook and check out your new shop! Have a great weekend.
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck with your shop! It really is a great name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful!! Congratulations to you all. I will be stopping by. I'm so glad to have the beautiful bag that you handcrafted. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love the name Christine! Doesn't it just make you proud when you see how creatvie your daughters have become. I just beem every time I see something that my girls make. Can't wait to see what treasures you find and create! Congrats to all three!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Please, drop me a line...I would love to hear from you. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them for you. Thanks for the visit! Enjoy the rest of your day...