butter blueberries

butter blueberries

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Snow & Blue Glass

Good day everyone,
 just thought I would drop in and say Hi!

It is a very busy time of year for everyone.

I have some more "snow" pictures to share with you...


Today, the sky is dark but so far no new flurries.




This "blue glass" vessel has sat on the back covered porch all summer long...

Now it has "snow" gathered on it!

I have often thought about converting it into a lamp...
but as you can see not yet!


I have been enjoying it in my "Winter Garden"

Freshly made with the snowfall from the weekend!

I have always believed that it is very important to have points of interest in a "Winter Garden".

Objects and treasures wearing their blanket of "snow".



A simple beauty of the season... 

All the Best,
Christine

8 comments:

  1. That is very pretty Christine. I think I would want to always keep it out there. I really like the decoration around it.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, I think your winter garden looks fantastic. The greenery and red berries contrast so beautifully with the snow. I think the first two photos would make very pretty Christmas cards.
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Christine. It makes a lovely view in the winter. I hope it doesn't freeze and crack though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your simple beauty is simply gorgeous! Love the pop of color on the blanket of white. We reached 60 today. Crazy warm! Doesn't quite feel like Christmas but sure nice for decorating the front porch.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful there! Love the red berries against the white fallen snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snow images with the red berries! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful pictures. Your blue glass looks like it could be ice. Your berries are so lush. I wish I had some of those nearby! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Please, drop me a line...I would love to hear from you. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them for you. Thanks for the visit! Enjoy the rest of your day...