butter blueberries

butter blueberries

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Christmas list 2012...


I started making a list today of things to do for the upcoming "Christmas Holiday Season"!



Yes, that is correct I said it "Christmas" but as it often happens that word gets mentioned very early around our home.




It is that time of year again...
 If one is going to have it all together this year than one must be having early thoughts.



For example:  What will my decor be this year?

Do I have a theme?

What about colours?  "Red & White"

"Decorating for the inside and outside this Christmas"?



What to make, bake & give this year!




For starters, I will put some "Christmas Music" on 
this one usually works like magic!






Are you making a list of "things to do" for Christmas 
this year?  


All the Best,
Christine



4 comments:

  1. You know what the older we get, I think the earlier we have to think about those things. :)
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make lists too for the holidays. Trying to decide how to decoratemy mantle, make some homage natural decorations for home, etc. I really enjoy this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not quite yet... but it's hard to believe it's just around the corner! I'm sure the lists will be coming soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started my baking list yesterday, Christine! I make them all on my iphone and they are with me wherever I go!! Guess what CD I was playing in the car today!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Please, drop me a line...I would love to hear from you. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them for you. Thanks for the visit! Enjoy the rest of your day...