butter blueberries

butter blueberries

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A sprinkle of Christmas...

 I sit here this morning enjoying my french pressed Holiday Grog coffee on the back covered porch, and it is a thick as pea soup here in Central Ontario, Canada! 

What a foggy morning today!



Good day everyone! 

Allison & Jessica and I would like to say Thank you for all of your warm wishes via comments, emails about our new adventure...


We have been busy like Santa's elves in the toy shop making goodies for Christmas!

(Did you have one of these mugs when you were a child?)


I will start to decorate the outside of the house. 
 The fresh greens (if you could only smell them) divine!

This is my favourite time of the year to add some Christmas Decor to the house inside & outside!


So, for this morning I will be out adding some colour and light to a very Gray day!


Then back into the sewing studio for some more handmade 


Christmas goodies brought to you by 




Well coffee break is over time to get back to work!


Here comes the sun...

All the Best,
Christine









3 comments:

  1. It's fun to come up with new ideas for what you want to add to your shop. I'm not creative so find it interesting to watch others come up with things.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting Christine! Don't know how I missed the big announcement but somehow I did. Will check out that post next. I love the smell of fresh greenery for Christmas. We are back to above normal temps. 10-15 degrees warmer than usual. You will not hear any complaining from me. lol! Can't wait to share in your fabulous decorating! Also the check out your goods.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had very dense fog this morning too. Beautiful sprinkling of Christmas, Christine. I'm adding little touches too. Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Please, drop me a line...I would love to hear from you. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them for you. Thanks for the visit! Enjoy the rest of your day...