butter blueberries

butter blueberries

Sunday, March 25, 2012

All work and no play...

At this time of year we are gearing up for a busy Summer.  

You may not know that we operate a family run Electrical Contracting Services Business.  
With the early arrival of Spring here in Ontario, so has the construction season been pushed forward. 
After the end of Winter we are all very excited to get back to business.   
So, I will be putting on my full time Secretary / Office Administrator's hat. 
 I will be in the office full time Monday - Friday with regular business hours.   

This is an exciting time of year and at times can be very hectic with bidding on new Construction Tenders and Health and Safety Training, as we plan and look forward  to our peak season. 

As many of you are getting ready for your summer vacation, we are getting excited about all of our new projects that will begin very soon and run right through the summer. 

 I hope to have some time that I will be able to create & decorate, but at this time until my schedule eases up, I can't honestly say...

 I do hope to get around from time to time to see what you have been up to...

Thank you!

Until we meet again,
Christine

11 comments:

  1. This is exciting for you and your husband for sure. If you get time we look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope business is good for you guys this year. It's still so iffy but things do seem to be getting a little better.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being in business for yourself is indeed very busy. My FIL began his own business in 1964. My hubby is now the CEO, and other family members are involved as well. We have 3 Home Hardware stores. I'm wishing you a wonderful "busy season" Christine. Hope to see you when you are able to blog. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too, wish you a busy contracting season. I'll miss your regular posts and will look forward to seeing you now and then. Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine, I wish you a very productive contracting season. I don't know what I will do without your wonderful posts to inspire me. At least I am hooked up so I will get an e-mail whenever you do find time to post. I will definately miss your sweet comments! You are always so positive and uplifiting. Wishing you the best!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a great business season and I will be here when you find the time to post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had your business here!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you all the best with your busy season. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Post when you can. I'm moving into my busiest time of the year too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best Wishes for a successful business season, Christine. I'll look forward to any posts you can squeeze in here and there.
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine, just hopping in to say, thinking of you and missing you!! Have a wonderful Easter. Hopefully you are spending it with your girls.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always nice to be in demand! :-} feel free to pop by and say hi any time.

    HUGS Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Please, drop me a line...I would love to hear from you. I enjoy reading all of your comments.
If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them for you. Thanks for the visit! Enjoy the rest of your day...